Delta Clan Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Clan Gaming Forum

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearchGallery

Clan activity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dieltdaan
DCG Member
DCG Member
dieltdaan

Clan activity Empty
PostSubject: Clan activity   Clan activity Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:38 am

Well since nothing is happening in the clan i wonder, should we all download a free game and play it on a day, so we like become a close group of gamers.

should we see what game everyone has and hold a little tournament?

for the free game idea i reccomend

Global agenda, World of tanks , and APB reloaded.

i joined this because i miss the guys i play with, so please respond :p
Back to top Go down
Thom16
Admin
Admin
Thom16

Clan activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan activity   Clan activity Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 9:11 am

Yeah sure, I know activity has been down but hopefully it will be back up. I like the idea and I will download Global Agenda aha. We could as well do Zombies again considering most of us have World at War or Black Ops. Most of us also have Battlefield 3 too. I don't mind really though I have to apoligise for my inactivity or that I've just been playing Battlefield 3 (So bloody addictive) though I'm pretty much done with it now till End Game. The Tournament sounds like a great idea however it depends on what game it could work on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thom16.webs.com/
Alex
Admin
Admin
Alex

Clan activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan activity   Clan activity Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:16 pm

I like this idea, not sure i would be able to participate as my laptop is not as fast as it once was, but i like the idea!
Back to top Go down
https://dcgforum.forumotion.co.uk
Thom16
Admin
Admin
Thom16

Clan activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan activity   Clan activity Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 7:22 pm

Well, Battlefield isn't exactly great for Tournaments and we are all pretty decent at different things within the game, I'm better at Infantry and Close Combat while I know Lloyd is better at Helicopters and Rad is a good pilot. Therefore it would be hard to have something like that unless it was Clan Vs Clan, something I'm not up for. Though, we could have a Tournament on Company of Heroes or the new one that is being released next month, saying that I don't know who is planning on getting that. Another could be Minecraft which is great for Tournaments, cheap and doesn't require a decent computer. Daan also mentioned some Free Games available on Steam which might be good to have a Tournament on though I haven't really played them much to know. Again, Call of Duty would suck to have a Tournament on for the simple fact not everyone has it, and its quite diverse considering I like the Modern Warfare series and others prefer the Black Ops series. I guess we could do something with Zombies though maybe? Don't know! Let me know guys!
Back to top Go down
dieltdaan
DCG Member
DCG Member
dieltdaan

Clan activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan activity   Clan activity Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:17 pm

sorry i havent been on site for a looooong time! but what if i say we make company of heroes 2 part of DCG! we train a bit and take on enemies as a clan maybe even recruit face other clans trough ESL IF coh2 is gonna co op with ESL ofc!!! :p
Back to top Go down
Thom16
Admin
Admin
Thom16

Clan activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan activity   Clan activity Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:38 pm

I've already added Company of Heroes 2 as part of DCG. I had that planned way before the release! Hence the Home Page, will reminds me I will have to change to a new game. Any ideas for the game to replace the Company of Heroes 2 Cover?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan activity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan activity   Clan activity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan activity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Delta Clan Gaming :: Games :: Popular Games-
Jump to: