Delta Clan Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Clan Gaming Forum

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearchGallery

Introduction: Alpheus94

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpheus
DCG Member
DCG Member

Introduction: Alpheus94 Empty
PostSubject: Introduction: Alpheus94   Introduction: Alpheus94 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Hello, My name is alpheus94 all though my name has changed through past gaming, I play many types of games styling from RPGs to Fps and indie games, The main game i play is Minecraft and i run a minecraft server, I joined D|CG while playing Battlefield 1942 (Epic game still to this day) through the game i got to know people such as Thom16* and Pepper, i still remember how bad i was when it came to playing battlefield untill i used the rocket launcher to which i named my self DeltaZooka, my first ever name on the server was Bloodbath.
To this day i still speak to Thom16 as he is a great person to talk to.
One of the great things about being in D|CG is the fact that all the other clan members are fun to be around and knows the meaning of Teamwork
I manly play ps3 or pc depending on how i feel
People can contact me via xfire, psn, skype and steam
Xfire - Chaosbloodbath
Psn - Alpheus94
Skype - fordb0ss429
Steam - Alpheus337
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin
Admin
Alex

Introduction: Alpheus94 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Alpheus94   Introduction: Alpheus94 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:30 pm

Glad to see you back mate! its been a while since ive seen you around! such long time no see eh. well glad to see you signed up on here, hope you like what weve done with the place!

Should play on bf42 some time again haha!

-Pepper

Back to top Go down
https://dcgforum.forumotion.co.uk

Introduction: Alpheus94
Page 1 of 1