Delta Clan Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Delta Clan Gaming Forum

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearchGallery

Introduction: Alex

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alex
Admin
Admin
Alex

Introduction: Alex  Empty
PostSubject: Introduction: Alex    Introduction: Alex  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 12:19 am

Hello, many of you will know me better as Alex,
As a founder of DCG i've put countless hours into the forum you see before you along with Thom16.
I remember meeting Thom, introduced to him by a mutual friend, back then he was known as (Delta)S.Com Thomas. He was like whos this newb;) well spending countless hours on battlefield 1942 where Delta began, i gradually battled my way up his ranks, up to General, then Commander. After much time spent supporting Thom with the clan he eventually decided it was his time to step down and handed the clan down to me, unfortunately due to problems with the clan and a dying game, the clan eventually disbanded.

Months later, i thought of this wacky idea, maybe we should kick start delta again, after a lot of consideration, i decided to talk to Thom to see if he would be interested, and by some weird coincidence, he had been considering exactly the same thing and was due to talk to me about it! Imagine the odds huh! And after a lot of discussion, we decided that delta would start once again, not as a hardcore bf42 clan, but as a gaming community where members can join in one place, to play on whatever or platform we have to offer. And so we began on making a forum, which went well(not) after multiple forum crashes, and cock ups, we finally moved onto here, and after many many hours of hard work you now have the community, forum and websites you see before you.

Im Alex, known as Pepper (xfire- pepper0179) and i hope you all enjoy the forums, site and community we have created here, and i hope to see all you guys around Delta or not, past or present, welcome to our forum.

-Pepper/Alex

Orah!!
Back to top Go down
https://dcgforum.forumotion.co.uk
Thom16
Admin
Admin
Thom16

Introduction: Alex  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction: Alex    Introduction: Alex  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:14 pm

This post made me laugh quite a bit actually haha. Though to be honest, thats a rather accurate picture you portrayed their Peps!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thom16.webs.com/

Introduction: Alex
Page 1 of 1